Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default April Freebie Friday!

It's the first Friday of the Month and that means Freebie time!

This month I'm trying something a little different. Easter is fast approaching and many of us probably over the years attended our fair share of Easter egg hunts. So in keeping with the Easter season I've prepared you all an Easter Freebie hunt!

Here is how it works I'll give the link to the first thread containing a freebie post and that post will have the next link and so on. My purpose with this is twofold, I want to encourage participation in different areas of the forum and I want to show how versatile it would be if Xara software had more noise capabilities. So each post contains a .xar file and each .xar file contains a seamless tile of generated noise (these were produced in Filter Forge which has many more capibilities for generating noise)

I hope you all enjoy the hunt and please feel welcome to come back here and let know what you thought of this, I'd love the feedback!

So off you go find the first post here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: April Freebie Friday!

So did anyone follow the hunt?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I did, thank you. Working on mine but so far not finished.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

thanks for all the good work
    greetings