Quote Originally Posted by jacobitejake View Post
Just a quick thank you to you all for such a warm and pleasant welcome to the forum, I'm no developer, just a chap that dabbled with dreamweaver some years ago now and gave up as it was too slow and at the time I was unable to give it the time it deserved. I've played with serif, haven't we all, but again, found it had issues, especially with navbars, finally, Xara has allowed me to create my own navbar design and better still, it works on ipads, tablets etc... serif can't make that claim, yet... I'd be interested to hear your views on mega menus? Do you think they're a good thing, I'll never have the intelligence to code one so I'd have to wait for the good guys at Xara to drop a tool into Web Designer... thanks again

Kindest regards

David
Hi Guys and Gals

Well, I've now updated to V9 64 bit as I'd hoped it would cope better on the export when I do my link updates, but no real change there I'm afraid to report, it even crashed the first time I attempted to open the V7 site and then export in V9. Seems to have settled down now thankfully. I'd love to give the site a major improvement with regards to the navigation, I'm no developer hence the reason I use Xara so don't suppose any of you would like to recommend or advise me in how I might improve my site, it's still going strong and my visitors have increased a little but it just doesn't seem to bring people back, any help or ideas on what I could add to the site would be gratefully received, thanks in advance www.LookinUK.com

Kindest regards

David

'A bit of a dreamer'