Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

While I have had no sucess using Word to check spelling in Xara projects, Lotus Wordpro works fine. ( Wordpro is the word processing program in Lotus Smartsuite) Simply highlight your text in Xara, copy, then paste in a blank wordpro document. Run the spell checker and make your corrections, copy and paste back. Note that the pasted text will be converted to the default font in wordpro, but that is easily fixed.
    -Andrew

While I have had no sucess using Word to check spelling in Xara projects, Lotus Wordpro works fine. ( Wordpro is the word processing program in Lotus Smartsuite) Simply highlight your text in Xara, copy, then paste in a blank wordpro document. Run the spell checker and make your corrections, copy and paste back. Note that the pasted text will be converted to the default font in wordpro, but that is easily fixed.
    -Andrew

I use Outlook Express for this but it's still not as fast as one that was already PLUGGED in to the program. Not "added to" but "plugged in" to Xara X1 and from what I just read over in the "A new forum? Plugin/Addon develloper..." thread that may be happening anyway!! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Wow! You mean I'm not the only one who use WordPro for spellchecking text from other apps? http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif