Hi Mickie—

I have an idea that your browser dialog isn't "in" the target folder, that you're one folder up and therefore the program isn't indexing the intended textures folder but instead one level up in your hard drive directory.

Because I've done that several times!

1. Pop the zip archive into a unique folder. In the screen snag I'm going to show in this post, I have a folder called "for Xara Xone" inside a folder on my Desktop named "NuTextures".

2. In Xara Designer 9 (and previous versions), open the Fill Gallery (Shift+F11, I think). Click Disc Fills on the bottom row of wide buttons.

3. Now, find your folder and then double-click it so you're inside the folder, as I'm showing in this screen snag.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	in folder.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	100135

4. Click Add, say "yeah, yeah" to the box that tells you a phenomenal amount of hard disk space will be used to create thumbnails (like 200K. Guys? Lose this box!).

5. Now, the entry should appear on the Fill Gallery list. You double-click the folder icon to expand its contents, life is good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	accessing fills.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	100136

Let me know how (or if) this works for you, okay? Because if not, we have a larger problem.

My Best,

Gary