Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Photos not uploading fully Help please

Hi Pete,

OK I understand now. I tried that and got no errors but the upload via Xara still mangled all my photos, but have found I can get over that by uploading direct through filezilla.

Am I likely to solve all my problems by upgrading to V.9?

Can you download a 15 free trial version and will I be able to load my V.7 web files into it as I am not keen to start all over again.

Den

OK, I think the best thing to do from here in order to further investigate this particular issue is to submit a support ticket at http://support.xara.com and the support team will be able to assist you further with more specific advise.

You certainly can download the trial of version 9, open your file and try publishing but I'd maybe suggest not trying that unless you'll be purchasing it, only because it may confuse things when investigating the problem with you at this stage.

Thanks.

Thanks Pete. I have done that and it is with them now.

I also have a problem with the galleries they are cutting off the last 2 pictures and the nav controls are not working.

Have a look and you will see what I mean. www.image23.fr

Just to make sure. I upload the site from Xara which gets the majority of the site up but mangles the photos, so then upload all my htm files up with filezilla and that sorts the photos out, and then upload all my pages, index, about, services etc. all to the htm files, that is right isn't it?

Also on my about page the text is funny so edited it and then uploaded but the text will not change at all.

I am sorry to rant on.

Den