Yep, I am forced to use drop box with the app to save the drawings using my paper book. Yes I use a stylus, I hate using my big clumsy fingers to draw as I can't see what I am drawing under my finger. Use a Wacom Bamboo stylus which works well the tip is very slightly smaller than others and it has a nice balance to the pen, well made. Also got the Jot Pro so that I can see the line that I am drawing as the tip has a transparent disc but it doesn't slide across the screen well so it's swings and roundabouts. I thought I could use the pad to sketch with outside as the weather in my part of Scotland is wet. Not sure if it works that well as when it does rain, I don't want the pad to get that wet and when the suns out can't see the bloody screen. Gone back to paper again and I just scan my sketches in and digitally paint using Sketch Book Pro 6 on the PC. Most times just do the sketches on paper. ---- take a few pics, ---- get the water colours and masking paint out at home, ----- get that warm glow of satisfaction when its done.