Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I have heard of Lana del Ray

and Nine Inch Nails, but who are the rest of these bands Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago.

Do I feel geriatric, or what?!

Default Re: I have heard of Lana del Ray

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    and Nine Inch Nails, but who are the rest of these bands Lollapalooza Festival, Chicago.

Do I feel geriatric, or what?!
    Join the club Gary I've no idea who they are except for Bernard Sumner of New Order a British group that's being going forever. I'm still into the Stones, Black Sabbath, The Who, Moody Blues and OMD, just an old stick in the mud and I do mean old

Stygg

I was taking to a musician friend from the 60s and I asked him if back then he ever thought the Stones would still be cranking it out in their 70s. He laughed and said he heard that after a nuclear holocaust the only survivors would be cockroaches and Keith Richards. Keith's book, My Life by the way, is a good read. In his own words, he's just a regular bloke.

"...after a nuclear holocaust the only survivors would be cockroaches and Keith Richards." I'd add David Crosby to that list. There must be a few other candidates...anybody?
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Lemmy [Hawkwind/Motorhead] and Ozzy Osbourne
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

New Order was great, Tegan and Sara became my discovery of the year, I totally fell in love with these girls when they were performing this song. And of course, The Killers, The Neighborhood, and Vampire Weekend rocked hard!