Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Suggestions on thumbnails and large images.

Hi List
    I am currently producing a site which has some 900 product images. www.pyramid-product.com There is two sections to the site one public
    and one trade. In the trade area I have set a section to download high resolution product images at 300dpi.

I now need to place all these images (900 of them) as thumbnails so customers can click to see the high res image and download if
    required?

However, would I be better to import and convert to thumbnails or use the import new picture gallery. Can I do it from Corel 10 maybe?

Either way it's going to be a tedious exercise! Can anyone please advise the best way to do this? Or is there another technique I
    should consider using?

Anyone wishing to access the trade areas please contact me for password.

I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you

Dave C
    IP

Suggestions on thumbnails and large images.

Hi List
    I am currently producing a site which has some 900 product images. www.pyramid-product.com There is two sections to the site one public
    and one trade. In the trade area I have set a section to download high resolution product images at 300dpi.

I now need to place all these images (900 of them) as thumbnails so customers can click to see the high res image and download if
    required?

However, would I be better to import and convert to thumbnails or use the import new picture gallery. Can I do it from Corel 10 maybe?

Either way it's going to be a tedious exercise! Can anyone please advise the best way to do this? Or is there another technique I
    should consider using?

Anyone wishing to access the trade areas please contact me for password.

I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you

Dave C
    IP

Take a look at ThumbPlus. It was designed specifically for what you are trying to do. ThumbsPlus
    IP