Quote Originally Posted by csehz View Post
Assumingly so you have one .xar file and trying to have the two languages in one file?

Maybe you would consider to have two .xar files, an eng and a fr version, where the navigation bars can be repeating objects.

At the publishing then uploading one .xar file to the domain root directory, that would be the main the default language version, and the second one to the subfolder.
Hi csehz,
Thanks for your reply I actually have 3 .xar files exported into three html folders at the moment. What I would like if possible is to have the smaller single page - which has two text links -ENGLISH VERSION and VERSION FRANCAIS - this will be my index file. Then have the other two separate larger files - one for each language connected to the links on the index page.
What I am not sure of is A) how to address the links in the index page and B) How to set up the subfolders on my site.
If it is not possible to have 2 subfolders then I suppose that I could collapse the index file into one of the language files but my questions A & B would still apply.
Man thanks for your help.