Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help with mouse-over buttons

http://fampson.kustomhosting.net/about.htm

For some reason my roll-overs are coming on far out from the buttons and they are lighting up together. I think is has something to do with the box size of the graphics but not sure how to adjust that. Also on the home page the roll-overs are working at all, they were copied from the home page to the about page and those are working. Can someone please take and look and give me an idea of how to fix this. Thanks

Default Re: Help with mouse-over buttons

I am just seeing one rollover button and yes the top of the button extends a bit beyond the green rectangle.

Select just the green rectangle (you may need to hold down the Ctrl key and click to select just the rectangle) then note the Height on the Infobar.

Select your button and change the Height to the same height as the green rectangle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buttons.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	94065  

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I am just seeing one rollover button.
    Thats what I mean. There are two buttons created. They are over-lapping some how when you move the mouse over them and they are not working on the index page at all.

Can you upload your .web document file? It is sometimes easier to see what is happening if we can look at the actual document file.

I managed to fix the issue. The graphics were too large and had to use an external program to trim away some excess.