Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I would like to have the possibility to set 'stations' for transparencies like in the fill tool. Multi-stage transparency would save much time....

More control over the colours would be fine (Search, Replace).

I like the idea to have a folder-like structure of the layers galary.

Timo
    I can open the Guides layers, select all, and then move them all at once with the arrow keys. Can't you do this?
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Just one request now

Export: PDF
    Design is thinking made visual.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Egg Bramhill:
    Timo
    I can open the Guides layers, select all, and then move them all at once with the arrow keys. Can't you do this?
    Egg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can move the objects the way you described it, but _not_ the guidelines. That is what I actually want.

If you manually draw your guidelines on the guideline layer then they can be selected and moved as with all guide objects. The built-in guidelines can't be moved using this method. So if you want to move them I suggest you draw the lines manually.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jup:
    I would like to have the possibility to set 'stations' for transparencies like in the fill tool. Multi-stage transparency would save much time....

More control over the colours would be fine (Search, Replace).

I like the idea to have a folder-like structure of the layers galary. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Jup,

Could you please explain this a bit further?? Multi Stage? There is 3 and 4 point transparency. Is this what your referring too?
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hi Richard,

I think it would be nice to have the linear,circular, etc. transparency working like the similar fill types where I can add additional colour stations by clicking on the fill-line. In my eyes, it's somehow logically that it should work the same way...

Oh, kinda like what you can do with the color fills??

With the Linear Color Fill you can drag and drop in new colors along the line to make it a multiple color linear fill.
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Yes, that would be great...
    BTW, you can have colour station for some of the other fills too ;-)

Yes, I'm aware, just using the linear fill as an example! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---