Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: In Memory of Bill Taylor (Soquili) 1949-2012

Bill will be truly missed by all, he was one of the first members to welcome me to TG when I first joined and he also helped me on numerous occasions. I remember when I was first starting out with Xara Bill stayed online late one evening to help me with an animation I was working on, it wasn't until I finally got it working right that He said that it was getting late, I looked at the clock and realized that it was after 11:30 here which would have made it nearly 2am in Tennesee. Bill was always there and willing to help anyone who needed it. Bill will be forever in our hearts, God rest his soul.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. My deepest sympathies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

To me Bill was one of the corner stones of TalkGraphics. He was always here for as long as I can remember and always ready to help. Bill you will be missed, and forever in our minds and hearts. Yes I remember Bill and his Bat-mobile avatar. God bless Bill. My deepest sympathy, condolences and prayers to Bill's family.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Here are a couple of images that Bill did.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas Ornament.png 
Views:	498 
Size:	179.8 KB 
ID:	93486

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w3.png 
Views:	463 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	93487
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.