Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question cropping parts of photos

I just got PGD7 and watched the movies etc an still can not cut the heads off one person and put them on another ! It is to simple or beyond my level ? Can anyone give me directions on free hand cutting parts out of one picture and adding them to another ?

Thanks

Tim W.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: cropping parts of photos

Hi Tim, Welcome to TalkGraphics!

Swapping parts in pictures isn't hard to do. Here is a video I did some time ago that you might find useful And there is some good info about this on the Xara Xone in the July and August tutorials

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Ok....well I may be able to follow that so thanks but first things first....how do I get 2 pictures side by side ? I open them but they go on different pages and I cant drag one to the other........sorry be ask so many questions but whne ya pay so much for a program ya sure want to be able to use it !

Thanks again !

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Open a blank document the default (ctrl + N or click the little page icon on the info bar under the file button ) will work fine, now you can either go file import or simply drag and drop from an explorer window directly into your Xara document.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Thank you......I think I got that far now, will sure have to spend more time on the cutting part..............Thanks so much !