Hi urednik—

Sadly, very few if any members on TalkGraphics are well enough versed in copyright law to interpret your request to satisfy the letter of copyright laws.

So what we are doing here is erring on the side of caution.

I understand your frustration and do sympathize with you completely. It seems as though something is very close to being in your grasp, but this stupid plate glass window is stopping you.

For what it's worth, TalkGraphics is hosted on a German server, I believe (MAGIX), and whatever legal issues they'd have would be rightfully theirs.

Let us not continue to discuss what international laws might be in effect, because none of us are qualified to debate this. No one at TalkGraphics is trying to start a fight or deliberately make your work harder, urednik.

You brought someone else's typeface to TalkGraphics and asked whether it could be modified, in theory and in practice.

The answer is "yes". I'm sorry that I appeared to give something and then take it away, but it wasn't mine to begin with and I apologize.

Clearly, there are people who are willing to help. We just need permission from the creator.

Respectfully,

Gary