Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: logo designs

I'm looking for a logo design partner. I need a designer that is looking for a reseller. We can discuss the details if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Steve
    IP

I'm looking for a logo design partner. I need a designer that is looking for a reseller. We can discuss the details if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Steve
    IP

Count me in! Check my website at www.alphabeck.co.uk .

Simon Beck

London, UK
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Communication is everything"
    IP

IP

But really... has this post anything to do with sharing ideas about Xara X? There is a Freelance forum/Off-topic forum - where I can stay On-Topic ragging on these type of posts on a Graphics Forum...

Hey, you have some spare logos sitting on your drive? Ask me what do with them in the above mentioned forums, and I'll tell you how you could be getting 100% of the "cut" for yourself...
    IP

Steve

I have a few questions:

Are you intending to market these logo designs as your own or as being produced by your company?

You say partner. I assume that as your end of the partnership, you will be marketing and handling the financial end of the partnership. Is this correct? And if so, what is your marketing experience? How do you intend to bring customers to your website?

If you do a search for Logo Design on Google, you'll get about a billion hits. How do you propose to cut through the clutter?

Gary
    IP

And Risto is correct. This does belong in the Freelancing Conference. I know you posted it here because this is the conference in which you participate.

I'll leave this up overnight and move it to the Freelancing Conference tomorrow.

Gary
    IP

Xara Photo Editor Logo compettion thread is a good showcase of talents. If you like you can pick the one you like the most and contact the auhor directly.

Roman
    IP

...thus conveniently ignoring those of us who DIDN'T take part in the competition. NOT a good idea!
    "Communication is everything"
    IP

As the cat said..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	14205  
    IP