yea, cool indeed Randy...

maybe leaving the bottle with and inch or so of coke in it, and having the glass full to go with those new ice cubes would be cool as well

I am likeing the color of glass on that bottle I seem to recall sometimes finding coke bottles which were much greener than the regularly seen ones... Very cool Randy

The bottle does appear to be floating though, and even if it isn't, it still has that appearance, maybe a change in positioning between the two objects, and a slight change in cam angles or whathave yas...

I collected a ton of bottles back in the sixties when I was a young lad

Scene would look well with a more retro looking table top, like a checkered one perhaps, or solid color from that fifties/sixties era... think laminated top with slight bevel edge darker colored, and maybe a juicy burger and fries plate beside, paper napkin, fork for the fries ( which was never used ) salt, ketchup, and vinager bottle....

Some shiny chrome sided revolving stools... jukebox in the background, slightly blurred...

and Jughead modeled at same table, though then the plate would be burgers only, and about twenty of em piled on... Pop Tate's... remember?

HTH's some