Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Ebeded SWF not working

hi nice site but i would be carefull advertising the xara users gallery as samples as these are other users designs - not quite sure if they would be copyrighted or its just an ethical thing of using someone elses design .

I guess I thought that it would be clear enough that this was a gallery from Xara, and since we promote as an option having our clients purchase Xara, I thought this would give them a quick peek at what's available to them.

Would it be better to make it clearer in the link text that this was samples from Xara, and not what we have done? Or, would you just not link at all? I'm okay with that, I guess.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm always looking for ways to improve my sites.

Matt

hi when i looked at your site it does come across to me as the link is to your samples but it might be just me - ask some of the experts on here to see what they think - I would put something like "If you purchase Xara this is what is possible" and put a sort of disclaimer that these are not your designs - Ask sledger or Gary to see what they think I could be wrong

keep up the good work :-)

Quote Originally Posted by trukkerz View Post
    hi when i looked at your site it does come across to me as the link is to your samples but it might be just me
    Thanks for the input. I suppose if it came across that way to you, then chances are, someone else will see it the same way. :-)

I hope I made it clear enough! :-) http://agapewebhost.com/design%20options.htm

yeah that looks and sounds good now - you never know better safe than sorry :-)