Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: New Website

Hybrid View

Default Re: New Website

Thanks for the advise much appreciated..Will look into the things you mentioned...Thanks again

The title graphic/animation should have been created over a similar color to the page background instead of a white background/page.

The white background over which the graphic was created is causing the white fringe.

Recreate the animation and do it over a deep purple background and you will be a happy camper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bad graphic.png 
Views:	191 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	88622  

Thanks for that Gary..

Hi Jason, I think the site looks absolutely fine having a seductive mystical feel to it and I agree the drop down photos on the navbar work well. If it is OK to say there are only two things I would change. (1) I would darken the purple panels just a touch so that they are not so much in your face this would help to show off the pictorial background a little more and make the text easier to read.
    (2) I would also lose the Microsoft sunset it’s just so 5 minutes ago (but that’s just me)
    There again all in all a great looking sit.
    PS. The use of Ariel is a mistake, never mix a Roman Serif typeface with a Grotesque Sans Serif use a typeface such as Frutiger or Gill Sans.