Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: The January 2012 Tutorial Discussion

Hey thanks for the Great comments guys.
    @Bill, thanks, point well taken
    @stygg2003 your point well taken as well. I purposefully removed the shading on the left side flap, but I agree something needs to be there to spice it up some and that may not be the only place.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

A humble suggestion, Wizard?

If you want to spice it up, put something in the box. Or a lot of things. "Everything you need in one box" is a good headline, but you leave me presuming someone bought the box, and Xara is in use now in some other room?

How about a trail of packing peanuts on the floor?

After Xara is in use, the box should be broken down for recycling, no more than 3' on a side according to our sanitation department, and put in the special bin on Tuesday morning, right?

Here's a good icon for reference and inspiration. The angle is almost right for this box; it's for search engine utilities.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Search icon.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	87085

—Gary
    Last edited by Gare; 02 February 2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: SOMEONE has to edit my writing!!

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I decided to duplicate the box and put the boxes to good use. I need to sort out some of the many files that have piled up on my hard drive! There is an irony to this in that I have just created another file that will need sorting!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sorting.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	87087
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.