Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Some items on my page not showing up when published or previewed?

Hi guys, I have a couple items that are on my xara website page , but when I publish and preview the site the are not visable? I cannot get them to show up?

Some text boxes and some small pics. I have other stuff on the page that is fine. These are more recently added items.

If I take one of the pictures (that are not showing up) and drag it from the gallery9 on the side) onto the page, and preview it will not show up either? But I can see it all in xara?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Default Re: Some items on my page not showing up when published or previewed?

Hi Rattrap

Are they on the correct layer ? Usually MouseOff, and are they fully on the page (not pasteboard) ?

the items are on mouse off layer. I do have other pics and text on the background layer that ar eworking fine and I have other pics and text on the same Mouse off layer that are showing up fine?

Hmm Could you upload a sample file ? maybe we can spot the problem

sure, how do I upload a sample file?

Reply >> Go advanced >> Attachments (that little paper clip thingy) >> browse (for .xar file) >> upload >> Submit Reply

All my xara webpage files say html files under type. Which are not seen in the upload attachments box? Even if i selcect all files?

Yea, my files for my web pages are saved as html files and it wont let me upload that type of file?

Drwyd is asking for your xara file. In other words, the file you SAVED as, not published (or exported) as.

Ok I figured out how to do it, I export it as a .xar file. But how do I only export the one page? it is exporting my whole website, I just want to post the problem page on here for you to see, not my whole site?

Thanks guys for the help