Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New website launched, what do you think?

I like the site. I like the use of a font size that doesn't force me to gert out my reading glasses! However, I do have the following suggestions:

- on the splash page: move the navigation "above the fold". On my browser, IE7, the navigation bar on the splash page is not visible unless I scroll down. I won't affect the visual impact at all if you move it to the top.
    - on the home page: try adding a mouseover effect to the navbar. Nowadays, most people expect a mouseover.

Very nice ideas.
    How did you do the scroll window? I am trying to help a friend in Spain with a website for his new one-man company but would like to use a scroll box on page "technology. Can you help me out?
    Thanks

Great site djtiny90.

On another note....epixeltechno. Now, I am pretty sure you are not allowed to take someone's site in the US and replicate their site and just slightly alter a letter here and there...like calling the the REAL Tuxedo Mosquito Service Texedo Mosquito Service on the screenshot shown on your website (in your portfolio section). I am also pretty sure that you can't grab a lawyer in South Carolina who already has a very nice site made by someone else, and then make another site and borrow his text and put a picture of someone else purporting to be him on the site. I have checked out the other sites in your portfolio epixeltechno and somehow I think perhaps that Garmin might be a bit concerned that you have not only used their name on your dummy site(that looks nothing like their REAL site) but also their logo (blue triangle). Oops... correct me if I am wrong and have insulted you epixeltechno, but the sites in your portfolio don't seem to represent the sites that are being hosted on the web.

C'mon epixeltechno..... I have just checked out a few more of your sites and you have given this chronic insomniac (it is after 1.30am in good old West Aussie at the moment) a good old laugh. You must be kidding, right? Boston Neuropsychological Services will cook up your brains for breakfast if you don't remove them from your bogus portfolio, and DDS constructors might bury you under 50 feet of concrete.