Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Headind tags

Default Re: Headind tags

Have you tried full stops not bullet points? Any normal bit of text will do [even "H1" ] Also, header text is always on it's own line anyway and if I were doing it I would just click on the page with the text tool, set to centred and type. The body text can have its own text area
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Alan, have you had a look at the file I posted, the one above where I changed your file? It works. Honest

To be frank, if H tags were still important for SEO, then Xara would have made absolutely certain to include them. There have been a number of threads about this and no one to my knowledge has produced any solid evidence - i.e. not from some firm making money from SEO - that H tags are important.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Yes neodeist I did but it was a home run over my head and out of the ballpark. You must remember that I am just a Toddler you are all Masters. As for H tags and their relevance I truly don't care but as per Go daddy/Goggles Top 10 SEO check list I choose to put them in as I want my website to be ranked as high as possible. If it it helps I am fore it if not, well I've only invested a little of me precious time.

I would sincerely like to thank all of you your efforts to help me resolve this issue and if you weren't an ocean away I'd buy you all a stake dinner oops I mean steak dinner or veggie dinner or drink or or or.

I have put this issue in the capable hands of a Xara support teck and if I can't get a resolution there, Well I just have to live with an offset heading. (Nothing beats the try accept the failure.) Thanks again AC

Hi Alan, try this one.

Copy, paste and edit into your pages but do not modify the white full stops at either end of the heading. It is on a text column so you can modify (with the text tool) the left and right limits to centre within.

Let us know how you get on
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry Drwyd,

That to was a home run over my head and out of the ballpark. I just don't have the knowledge to even know a full stop from a bicycle. But I like your website! Thanks AC