Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How can I improve my web site?

I need your recommendations for my web site design for the following:

1- Colors of the themes, background etc.
    2- Objects used on the pages
    3- Ziyaretci Defteri (Guestbook) problem still needs to be solved. It does not accept Windows-1254 chareset. It only works with UTF-8, so not accept some of my native language characters
    4- SEO improvements (That is the most important one!)

The website: www.sihirlidegnek.com

Default Re: How can I improve my web site?

Could I suggeest with the logos at the bottom of the home page you remove the white boxes from around the images (especially the circular ones) and have all the logos a standard size to improve the alignment? You can remove the background colour in photoshop and re-import as .png

EDIT: Actually, I think you can probably acheive the same effect in WD by cropping the images to the shape of the logo if you dont have access to other image editing software
    Last edited by Megg81; 21 October 2011 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks Megg81, that's a very nice of advice!!!
    I have never thought of that before. It is very necessary, I guess. I will try to do that with Gimp2 or XD7 photo editor. I hope it is easy to remove white background color.

I like it. You can navigate the site very efficiently. The copy needs work, though. I cannot read one word. But I get what the site is about by the photos.

Thanks for your comment, gwpriester. It is for kids costume business. My wife has owned it for more than 11 years and asked me to build a website. And she liked it as well.) But unfortunately I can not solve the guestbook (ziyaretci defteri) problem which does not support Windows-1254. It only supports UTF-8 charset which does not include some special characters, such as ö, ü, ğ etc.