Hi Phil, thanks for the info. My XX files are huge with lots of transparencies. I forget what I used where but I use the feathering alot.

One problem I have with feathering is that it only goes up to 50 pixels. I am working on a 4096x4096 right now and 50 pixel feathering is useless in some instances. I have to take the image into a photo program and paint in what I need with a soft/feathered brush. I'd prefer to use XX. Drawing a line, converting to shape then feathering is the fastest way to get what I need often.

I don't know why the PSD would work either but it did on my last project.

Today I got an error that I haven't seen since previous versions of Xara. I wanted to apply clip view and export my image but when I selected all and clicked on ARRANGE, I get an error message that grouped bevels cannot be ungrouped and it asks me to remove the bevels first. I don't want to ungroup anything. I want to apply clip view but I can't get in to do it.

Is there a shortcut keystroke I can use to clip view?

I've never submitted a bug report before....support.xara.com...ok, just looked. I can do that. Thank you.

Edit: I opened my new X7 and took out the shortcut menu. I see that Q will clip view for me...cool, worked.