Sorry, I have not seen your second message. Amazing ! I can't seem to make Eye Candy working with DP7. I try for 2 days now and i'm stuck. Any sugestion ? I follow the normal procedure. I already have Designer Pro 6with Eye Candy 4000 installed working (and Xenofex 2 by the way, both from Xara). When I first Installed Designer Pro 7, I also installed again the 2 plugins in DP7 plug-in directory this time, thinking that it will work just fine. Surprise, it didn't ! My files made in DP6 with Live Effects won't open in DP7 making all kind of weird things. SO I just erase live efects with DP6 from files and now it's opening just fine, but stil I need them old version so... I even erased all my Xara software completly from PC and installed again just DP7 with Eye Candy but no lack. And now it seems that from some reason, None of the Live effects (even those embeded in DP7 by default) not working anymore, even without Eye Candy 4000 installed. SO I wait for suggestion here. By for now, I have to go to work, see you in the afternoon.