Hi Folks,

I can't be considered a new member any more but I'm still relatively inexperienced in the Xara products compared to many of the persons on this site.

As has been mentioned many of the site's users are more than willing to help with problems people are having. Some of them have regular jobs and other interests as well yet when someone comes up with an issue they can't resolve, they, of their own free time, always, and I mean ALWAYS, put their best foot forward to help. Some of the above mentioned helpers know Xara at least as well as the Xara staff themselves so their input is extremely valuable. I have been able to do many things because of the help of those mentioned....oh, did I mention I'm relatively inexperienced in Xara?

One more thing to think of while we're at it.....there is a free trial that can be used for up to a month with all Xara's software. Please don't blame Xara if the program doesn't meet your needs, it is your own fault for not using the trial as a testing ground to ensure it is what you want and then posting any questions you have at this site. It is your responsibility to do your own due dilligence when the opportunity is there to do so....I've done this myself for any and all upgrades....there really is no excuse for this.

Having said all this, I'm sure if you give this site a 'proper' chance instead of just shooting from the hip, you will find it extremely useful, it's users friendly and a great arena for sharpening your skills, should you really want to do so.

Anyway, enough said......I love this site....and I hope you grow to love it too....It's a beautiful thing.....