Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Various photos I've taken recently :o)

Great shots, I also have a fascination with old homes and barns. Keep up the great work and posting. I hate to ask, but where were these taken, I have a friend who lives in VA, and he gets great shots of barns and homes such as yours.

Merv
    IP

Lovely pics. May you have many more "good days" ahead. Chuck
    IP

Thank you both very much Ontos, the shots of the old structure was taken while we were driving home from a weekend at Lake Guntersville Lodge in NE Alabama. So it was on some HWY between there and our home in Henagar, AL. Wish I could be more specific but I can get lost in a paper bag. LOL This is why I have a GPS in my car and Mark does all the driving whenever we go anyplace. If I have to go far by myself that GPS is my lifeline. LOL A few of the photos were taken in Mississippi (Large Male GSD, hummingbird, Dragonfly), and the GSD puppy is ours and photo was taken behind our own home between our property and my brother-in-laws property The large waterfalls was a stop we also made on the way home from Lake Guntersville, which is only about 45 minutes from our home.

~Darlene~

~Darlene~
    IP