Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
Thanks for posting them. The shack is my favourite, followed by the last shot. My pet hate is seeing sloping horizons - I always straighten my images first!

LOL You're welcome. I do adore the old house. My current favorite is the hummingbird and the up close facial shot of Zidane Which was a total accident. I was holding the stick for him in my left hand (playing fetch) while he was in a sit-stay while I shot off a few photos on burst mode with my right hand and forgot my lens was zoomed to max. Ended up loving how that shot came out and then applied the noise reduction tool for fun which gave him this soft teddy bear appearance. Funny about your pet peeve! I never take 1 shot of anything. There is always at least 2 dozen if not more of anything I shoot. Many times there can be close to 100 or more as I love continuous mode for anything that may be moving (I enjoy shooting living creatures, oddly enough, none of them human.... LOL) A 30 minute photo shoot with just two of my own 7 German Shepherds out running can produce easily 300 photos. LOL

But I do get lost in shooting flowers and scenery and can spend hours hiking, walking, or driving around scenic areas looking for shots. I'll climb on top of anything for a better vantage point, lean over stuff, get down on my stomach to shoot upwards, angle my camera partly sideways, etc. To me many times an angled shot is more appealing for some reason than the same exact shot straight on. I never know until I import them and sort through them. The ones I format seem to always jump out at me.

~Darlene~