Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My first WebDesigner7 site

http://www.intuition-music.co.uk/

Thankfully WB7 is easy to use I made the site in a few days from graphic files I already had. Small site for a simple function at moment. The text looked better on internet explorer, on Firefox they are a bit pixelly, not seen on Chrome as I don't have that. Learning about the Cpanel.

The title looks a bit grainy I included it on the background jpeg, guess I could just use a font on the actual WebDesigner7 for that. It touches top of screen a bit high for its size on an average monitor, maybe the only way around that is just to make the site bigger?

The downloadable audio tracks are waiting for a few bits of editing here and there so not the full version but I am test driving the site intitially (Including a CD would severely limit my option with publishers and make self publication very difficult).

Comments / critisism on the site welcome,

Default Re: My first WebDesigner7 site

Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
    http://www.intuition-music.co.uk/

Comments / critisism on the site welcome,
    Hi.

Your link doesn't load here on my computer

It is ok now.
    I like your site. It is very clean with a nice photo.
    What about to add more photos aswell?

Thanks for the Feedback Carlos, I'm pleased you like it. Eventually there should be a 3rd photo of another book to the right of the 2 already there (when I've written it). At the moment it's just the proirity purpose of the site although eventually I could ad stuff about the books content with pictures so that anyone who has bought one can see what else is on offer (the site is not marketing itself, the only people who will get the domain are those who find it in the purchased book). I managed to sort out the problem of the site touching the top of the screen and used the text within WD7 for the title which was neater than including it on the graphic for the background.