Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Using Multiple Photo Galleries On Same Page ?

Nick..

I use multiple photo galleries on the same page often... I find you must put the first gallery on the page and post your pictures to the gallery and then drag the next gallery onto the page and them replace the pictures by draging them one at a time to the second gallery... this can be repeated as may times as you want... DO not put more than one gallery at a time on the page... ie drag two galleries onto the page and them begin to replace the pictures with yours, this will result in both galleries posting the same pictures to the same locations....

Walt

Default Re: Using Multiple Photo Galleries On Same Page ?

Hi Walt,

Thanks for that.

I think the problem is that i have created the gallery group myself, and so its not in the "Design Menu" and therefore i cant drag a new one each time onto the page. Unless of course there is a way of saving the gallery i have created to the Design Menu?

The solution Zeedale gave has worked for me, although it is a bit of a faff when there are 6 separate images on each gallery and at least 40 galleries.

If anyone else knows of a solution to this conundrum, it would be most gratefully received.

Cheers

Nick
    Nick Stephens

www.nikom.co.uk