Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This is really taxing my memory, but I seem to remember hearing that Xara X would support multi-colored fills (that is, not just the three and four color fills, but an enhanced profiles box with the ability to insert colors at points along the fill). I have not yet been able to find this feature in X. Has it been abandoned? Is it just not included in the beta? I really hope it will be included. It would make life much easier. Thanks. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

This is really taxing my memory, but I seem to remember hearing that Xara X would support multi-colored fills (that is, not just the three and four color fills, but an enhanced profiles box with the ability to insert colors at points along the fill). I have not yet been able to find this feature in X. Has it been abandoned? Is it just not included in the beta? I really hope it will be included. It would make life much easier. Thanks. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Select the object , select filltool and filltype. After that you should be able to drag one or more colors to one of the axis of the fill. It's possible to slide the added colors along the axis if a little tweaking is needed. As far as I could find , not all fillmodes support this.

Winters where it\'s cold, summers where it\'s hot

Gary covers this on the October tutorial in the Trompe room

Dennis

<a href=http://www.inconnect.com/~dennisco/>Carillus Design</a>
    <a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>