Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Yahoo Media Player in Xara Webdesign? Of andere gratis flash audio player..

Hallo,

Ik ben bezig met een muziekwebsite en wil daar nu eigenlijk de yahoo media player in verwerken. Alleen staat er online geen hele duidelijke beschrijving hoe dat te doen. Werkt het met html placeholders of moet het op een andere manier?

Of bestaat er een andere goede gratis flash audio player die makkelijk te embedden is?

Bedankt,

Groeten, VdW

Default Re: Yahoo Media Player in Xara Webdesign? Of andere gratis flash audio player..

Hi

http://board.xara-users.info/viewtop...8&t=1393#p9802

PS

The post is Dutch and translates to:
    ===============
    Hi,

I'm working on a music website and really wants the yahoo media player to handle. Only there online no very clear description of how to do that. Does it work with html placeholders or is it another way?

Or is there another good free flash audio player that is easy to embed?

Thanks,

Regards, VDW
    =============

via Google
    Last edited by zaphodeist; 23 March 2011 at 10:44 AM. Reason: translation
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: Yahoo Media Player in Xara Webdesign? Of andere gratis flash audio player..

Hahaha, Sorry...it was early this morning. Didn't even think about it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neodeist View Post
    Hi

http://board.xara-users.info/viewtop...8&t=1393#p9802

PS

The post is Dutch and translates to:
    ===============
    Hi,

I'm working on a music website and really wants the yahoo media player to handle. Only there online no very clear description of how to do that. Does it work with html placeholders or is it another way?

Or is there another good free flash audio player that is easy to embed?

Thanks,

Regards, VDW
    =============

via Google
    To use on your own site, just copy and paste the MP3 player tweak to the pasteboard of your own pages.
    XU-Yahoo-MP3-player.xar
    (7.07 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

I want to use the yahoo player, but could you please explain it to me in a few steps?
    - I dropped the xar-file on my site (but were is the pasteboard of my site, and how can i put something in <head>?)
    - I linked a mp3 file to a rectangle and published the site. (when i clicked it, a new window appeared with a played which played the song, but that doesn't suppose to happen right?)
    - I didn't see a player-icon appear...so i must be doing something terribly wrong.

Help:-)

Thanks