Quote Originally Posted by James Allen View Post
Hi Harry,
[...]

In order to edit a photo with Photoshop you can configure Xara to open PS when you double click a photo. Go to Options (shift/ctrl/O) and select ‘Effects & Plugins’. Under ‘Editing Bitmaps’ you can check the ‘Edit Bitmaps with this program’ and find Adobe Photoshop’s ‘Photoshop.exe’ file. It will probably be something like "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4 (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe"

After that, just double click a photo to initialize PS, edit photo and save, and you’ll find it changed accordingly in Xara.
I'm not finding that to hold true here. I took the steps you laid out. Only difference was that in my version it isn't under `Effects and plugins' but under `Photo Editing'.

I set it to photo shop and saved the preferences. No amount of double clicking brings up photoshop.

I thought Maybe I needed to restart Xara for changes to take effect, so restarted, still no amount of double clicking brings up photoshop.

Then I thought maybe I needed to close photoshop, so did that. Still nogo. And I don't see anything on context menu or anywhere else to do it from a menu. Although I'll admit it was something of a quick scan.