Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Listened to and Applied, no look!

Hi,
    As pailand asked is your idea to sell the technology or just create the website or both?
    The reason I ask is I have a Saltwater aquarium, and the LED technology is just coming of interest in that field as Saltwater Aquariums require an abundance of Daylight range lighting to support the inhabitants, but Hologen light produce vast heat and the led don't, also halogen bulbs lifespan for aquariums it 6 months to 8 months and the par drops, led last much longer.
    JimM

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Michael it seems your link is broken. I'm getting "page cannot be displayed".
    You probably tried during an upload, works fine www.enerlightingusa.com (Oh the "m" was missing on com )

The site is designed to introduce a new technology, interest manufacturers enough to contact us.

Our www.rkimarketing.com has accomplished this with several large accounts. This site is simply dedicated to this technology.
    Michael Ruffino
    www.rkimarketing.com
    www.enerlightingusa.com
    "Enjoy the Process!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Hi,
    As pailand asked is your idea to sell the technology or just create the website or both?
    The reason I ask is I have a Saltwater aquarium, and the LED technology is just coming of interest in that field as Saltwater Aquariums require an abundance of Daylight range lighting to support the inhabitants, but Hologen light produce vast heat and the led don't, also halogen bulbs lifespan for aquariums it 6 months to 8 months and the par drops, led last much longer.
    JimM
    Aquariums are a great fit, but we don't make fixtures just supply fixture manufacturers. Your aquarium though would love a 50,000hr light, and in its state of "Blue" it would look pretty cool. By the way, LED's are extremely hot thus needing large extruded aluminum to cool them down, they just don't emit heat forwards. Ours is so different it runs relatively cool with no need for extruded thermal management.
    Michael Ruffino
    www.rkimarketing.com
    www.enerlightingusa.com
    "Enjoy the Process!"

ruffino,
    Only thing I don't like are the menu buttons, only the area around the text is clickable, not the text also.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimhanus View Post
    ruffino,
    Only thing I don't like are the menu buttons, only the area around the text is clickable, not the text also.

Jim
    Thanks Jim,

I am going to make a graphic using the image with text and then creating a menu bar. To temporarily fix this I simply enlarged the bar till then creating a larger clickable area.

I agree!
    Michael Ruffino
    www.rkimarketing.com
    www.enerlightingusa.com
    "Enjoy the Process!"