Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Sledger

Hybrid View

Default Re: Sledger

Just my 2 cents worth...for whatever that's worth......[/QUOTE]

That would probably be about 2 cents then Ed.

Well, this is all very disturbing, not to mention distressing. I have deliberately held back from commenting on the whole subject of moderation these past weeks, for fear of being too forthright in my comments. But I must say I agree with the above comments regarding Steve's decision to stand down, he will be sorely missed in that capacity, but it's reassuring to know that He still walks among us.

I believe Xara/Magix ought to think long and hard about what has caused these level-headed and responsible regular guys to consider quitting their valuable duties and to use their discretion to restore some sense of proportion at Talkgraphics. Unfortunately it looks to me that it could very well all end in tears.
    Regards,
    Bob.

EDIT: I just noticed that Steve J has reached a considerable milestone for a mere regular contributor. Congratulations on 7,500 posts, Steve.
    Last edited by iamtheblues; 01 August 2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: addendum
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Thanks Bob - now you gone done an' made me increase the count by one and there was I hoping to retire, ah well, maybe at 10,000

Yes it's disturbing

What I find disturbing most is a level of naivety in certain quarters [not you of course my world weary friend ]

Ah well - enough said here from me.... lest I go way off topic, should there be any moderators around still....
    Last edited by handrawn; 01 August 2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: cannt see smileys right with these glasses
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

This is a sad day for Talkgraphics. Steve, I wish it hadn't come to this but I'm glad you will be sticking around as a "regular guy"

I wish the announcement hadn't been deleted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.