Well I have to say the new brush mode is nice and it's obvious that some time has been put into this but with adobe illust cs5 you can click on a node and set the line width at that point in a node which would have been a really nice feature to add to this version. Especially useful for drawing cartoon style stuff. All the web features are nice as well but as someone mentioned for doing professional sites I'll stick to dreamweaver and coding css by hand. The levels function is great. The content aware scaling is really cool. However the perspective correction I would rarely use and there are plenty of plugins out there that do the same thing or you can do it in Photoshop for when you rarely need this feature would have rather had some new vector tool in it's place for the time spent. The trace mode is really cool. The cloning tool would have been much better if they just added it as a true bitmap clone instead of a clipped vector shape thingie. All in all it's a pretty nice release and will most likely be upgrading, however I still feel that the Xara devs are adding more of what they want then what people have asked for in the past. I would have liked to see most of all a new vector tool that lets you paint shapes like serif draw has it's as much a required feature as having a good brush mode for cartoonists and the like.