Thanks for all the info,

Things I hope I will like from all the info I've gathered

Improved DWG / DXF import and export functionality, I see Corel have implemented libraries from the OpenDWG organization.

The user interface has changed again regarding menu layout, but at least all the options are visible this time, I notice that the envelope, blend, extrude and contour dockers are back in the default UI [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Speed improvements

The posibility of actually producing portable PDF files, no this isn't a redundant term in Corel's case, as I have examples where I am sure all the Draw 9 PDF export filter is doing is slightly modifying a PostScript print file output to allow a PDF reader to view it, resulting Mega-byte PDF files instead of Kilo-byte PDF files.

I think Corel have kept their promises to listen to the users and refine what they already have, regarding the core packages.

But they still couldn't resist adding just one more package, re: CorelMotion SWF animation tool.

Great for marketing purposes re: Internet design potential, but not I fear a tool that will be used by everyone. A better choice for regular Draw suite users IMHO would have been Corel Knockout, but this was probably too expensive an application to include.

So all in all things look promising.

Peter