Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Upgrade Photo & Grahic Designer-->Designer Pro?

If I buy Photo and Graphic Designer 6 now, can I later upgrade to Designer Pro 6 ?

Thanks

Knute

Default Re: Upgrade Photo & Grahic Designer-->Designer Pro?

I suppose you are asking if you will get an upgrade discount?
    My guess would be yes, but at TG we have no insider knowledge about Xara marketting and pricing policies. My advice is to contact Xara Sales with this question.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I suppose you are asking if you will get an upgrade discount?
    My guess would be yes, but at TG we have no insider knowledge about Xara marketting and pricing policies. My advice is to contact Xara Sales with this question.
    No, I wasn't asking about a discount, merely if it was possible at all. Right now there is no indication on the purchase page that it is possible to go from P&G Designer 6 --> Designer Pro 6.

As for contacting Zara, I already did that, but as we both know, Zara is so busy right now that I am not going to hold my breath waiting for an answer in the next several days.

Thanks for trying though! :-)

Cheers

Knute

Hi. Yes, I think so. Photo and Graphic Designer is a separate product to Xara Designer Pro. If you buy the former and later upgrade to the latter, they will install as separate applications. You can test this by installing the trials of both products; they should both install side-by-side and work well. Hope that helped!