Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default auto size thumbnails

When creating a gallery in XWD6 the first stage would be to drop / import your images into the page then resize and order them as required.

If the images were all of the same size (e.g. 300 x 300) then I would group select them and apply a % to size them all down in one go.

However if the images are of varying sizes AND I wanted the thumbnails to be of a uniform size as resonably possible (say at least the same height given they may not have the same hieght / width ratio) I would manually select each in turn and apply a resize individually. Is there a quicker / automated way to do this?

What would be really groovy is if you could simply select the imported images and have XWD6 intelligently resize and distribute them on screen for you (within a user specified area of course). Even MORE groovy would be an extra option to auto-apply an effect to the thumbnails (e.g. border / frame / drop shadow).

Default Re: auto size thumbnails

Is there a quicker / automated way to do this?
    Download XaReg and set the Max Import Pixel Size for bitmaps

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MaxImport.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	71591

As far as your groovy wishes are concerned, why not try some all wizard driven software instead

Default Re: auto size thumbnails

Thanks for that sledger.