Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: In Awe

Default In Awe

Hi to everyone,

I am in awe of all your drawings. Black Panther you are incredibly talented, do you draw with paints as well?

I just wanted to know what you all did with these beauties. Do you sell them or just collect them? Are they displayed elsewhere? Don't tell me you bin them.

What if I wanted something particular drawn, would this be expensive? I would imagine its higher than logo design.

Sorry its just a newbie genuinely interested.

Brenda

Default Re: In Awe

Hi Brenda and many many thanks for your kind words, so here the answers on your questions.

1. If you meant i draw with pixel editor, No. I use only Xtreme to draw with it, I like and love Xara Xtreme as vector drawing program.

2.No i donīt sell my Images drawin in Xtreme, just collect them, I draw just for hobby, I īm not an prof. Artist or a designer.

3.My Images are displaying only on TG forum Gallery. and somtimes in Xara outsider news, not elsewhere.

4.My Advice to you, if you realy like to draw with Xtreme, then learn how to use the Xtreme tools to Draw, and learn and experiment with GaryīsTutorials in http://www.xaraxone.com, the best way to start, we all starting to draw with these Toturials, Of course I can draw any thing for you especcially technic arts, but then you will donīt know. How to draw with your self, and this is not good anyway. So again my advice learn the tutorials and learn another techniques and make your own techniques to draw.
    5. However, I draw a tutorial of How i draw Blackberry in Xtreme, in this toturial i explained how i start to draw, and Iīready to share it with you and all another members.

6. Just open my xar file in Xtreme, go to the Layers Gallery, and make the layers visible one after the other, and please start with Layer Basic.

Hope you like this Tutorial and draw with Xtreme.
    Hope you can understand my English in the Tutorial.
    Best Regards
    Black Panther
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerry.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	70996  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Im in love with Xara X / BP
    Friends, I apologize for my broken English
    My TG Albums: http://www.talkgraphics.com/album.php?u=20432

Very interesting to see how you approach the subject. Thank you very much for sharing it BP
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Thanks John, I forget to say that this Tutorial is about Layers and clipViews too, and how to manganing the objects with many ClipViews on each Layer, at the same time too, how to use the Layers in Xtreme to draw many many objects in short way and time, hope you like it John.
    Please if any steps are not clear, then you can tell my about it.
    Regards BP

Thread moved to Talk Graphics > Xtreme and Xtreme Pro > because it's about techniques.

Thank you Steve, I donīt want to say that to Brenda, I know you will move the thread, and you see all threads, and donīt sleep!!!
    PS: the tutorial included a part ( layer) for Named Colors, I know BlackBerry is in Black, but just to show, how is the function of the Named colors in Xtreme.
    Best Regards BP

Hello again,

Sorry for posting in wrong section.

Many thanks B.P. for taking the time to send a tutorial. It is very kind of you.

I will take all your advice and try to draw as you said. I am not to sure of how to use the layers gallery yet so I might take longer to achieve the result. I will practise very hard.

You have given me hope as I really thought you were a professional artist and I would never be able to do this. It is hard to learn something new on your own. I read the book and look through this forum for help but I'm not learning quick enough or so it seems. I really like xara. I think it caters for simplicity.

Regards

Brenda

You are welcome Brenda,
    The attached image show you the layer Gallery or, you can say the objects Gallery too, itīs the same. and you can lock and unlock evry layer,and make it visible/ not visible or editable/ not editable.
    Believe me, I still learnning evry time somthing new in Xtreme and Grahpics.
    What you need with Xtreme too is PATIENCE AND PRACTTICE.
    Glad i could give you hope to learn and use Xtreme.
    Regards BP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Layer Gallery.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	71028