Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Please don't name your thread "Can this be done?"

I've been a follower of the Xara forum for over 2 years (with 350 posts), check it every day, and help out whenever I can. But, I don't have time to look at every thread that says "Can this be done" or "I have a question" or "Can someone explain this to me". Please be more specific in your thread title about what your question is about and I'm sure more viewers will look at it. Maybe there are people out there with too much time on their hands and can read through every post without knowing what they pertain to, but I'm certainly not one of them. Just my opinion...

Jim

Default Re: Please don't name your thread "Can this be done?"

Thread titles are the most important consideration when a posting a new thread (along with posting in the correct forum for the topic!)

Everyone receives a copy of the TalkGraphics Forum rules when they register which amongst other things mentions how to best format a thread title.

The Rules (I prefer to call 'guidelines') are and have always been available at Talkgraphics since the very beginning and continue to be available for all members and moderators to refer to.

It pays to be familiar with the Talkgraphics Forum guidelines.

Default Re: Please don't name your thread "Can this be done?"

Quote Originally Posted by jimhanus View Post
    I've been a follower of the Xara forum for over 2 years (with 350 posts), check it every day, and help out whenever I can. But, I don't have time to look at every thread that says "Can this be done" or "I have a question" or "Can someone explain this to me". Please be more specific in your thread title about what your question is about and I'm sure more viewers will look at it. Maybe there are people out there with too much time on their hands and can read through every post without knowing what they pertain to, but I'm certainly not one of them. Just my opinion...

Jim
    Agree 100% ... I ust hate thouse threads with such name