Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Save all pages as image files at once

Currently, I can only save all pages as image files one at a time with the 'Select Page' > 'File' > 'Export' > 'Save As...' (choose JPEG/PNG etc) functions.

If I got 10-20 pages, I've to do it manually for 10-20 times.

I'm wondering is there a quicker way to save all pages as image files all at once?

Is this my limited user knowledge or the program's limitation?...

Default Re: Save all pages as image files at once

Welcome to TalkGraphics

There is no way to do a batch save as such. But you could create a multi-page document. Then when you save the document, all pages will be saved at the same time.

Would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

There is no way to do a batch save as such. But you could create a multi-page document. Then when you save the document, all pages will be saved at the same time.

Would that work?
    What you mean is that I can only save all pages (which you refer them as 'multi-page') at once in .XAR format right? NOT JPEG/PNG format?

I seem to recall wanting to do something like this some years ago, not necessarily just for Xtreme. Putting your query another way, what I guess you're wanting to do is to print to a device that produces image files not paper pages - try http://sourceforge.net/projects/imageprinter/ or similar programs that are thrown up when you Google "print to jpeg" or similar. Just tried imageprinter and it does seem to output separate files for each page, although I had to go to its install folder to find out how to play about with the options. There also seems to be a paid pro version that might offer greater control and better output formats.

You can create a multi page file, export as PDF then use an online PDF to JPG converter to create a single JPG from each page.
    This one is free

There are commercial applications to convert PDF to bitmap, depends how often you want to use it and how much you want to pay I guess?

I did not completely read your first post (so what else is new).

Put each image/page on a new layer in one document.

Export the document as PNG and check the Option - Export Each Layer to a File of Its Own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Export Layers.png 
Views:	192 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	69061  

Red face Re: Save all pages as image files at once

Thanks all for your time!

pbready and sledger's method works fine!

gwpriester - your method is exporting as 'layers', which is suitable only for those who want it to be export as 'pieces' of images for further editing in other software like Photoshop etc.

gwpriester - your method is exporting as 'layers', which is suitable only for those who want it to be export as 'pieces' of images for further editing in other software like Photoshop etc.
    Have you tried it?

Open the attached document with four layers and Export as PNG at a resolution of your choice and with the separate image for each layer option.

You will get four separate image files, which is what your original request was.

I'm wondering is there a quicker way to save all pages as image files all at once?
    Attached Files Attached Files