Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website template

Hey,
    well I've gone a bought x5 and it's like slipping on a pair of old slippers that have been pimped
    I particularly like the web design feature, but there doesn't seem too many templates, well only one is in my gallery, clicked the get designs but nothing is downloaded. Do I have to wait for a disc to arrrive to get all templates?

Thanks.

Default Re: Website template

Yes that's correct, additional designs and other goodies are included with the CD installation.

Of course, you already have all the tools you need to create your own templates right

cheers sledger, are there any templates available for download? perhaps some user created ones.

There's an lengthy ongoing thread regarding web templates here

OK, I have the DL (download) version of Xtreme 5. I guess that I am not anticipating a CD. Does that mean I get only one web template (and a handful of graphics)?

And does that mean 'Get Designs' is non-functional?

Ron

Hi Ron, Welcome to TG.

If you have purchased Xtreme and unlocked the DL version with your license, you will get the CD sent to you within a couple weeks.
    If you are only trialling the application for 30 days I'm afraid the trial does not include all the templates, clipart and fonts that are included with the purchased version.

PS: Also note that program updates are a function included only with the CD version.

sledger,

Thank you for the quick response.

I guess I'll be looking forward to the CD arrival then. Great!

If the update function (which I read as being on the Help menu, but it's not there) is only on the CD version, then will I need to replace my DL version of Xtreme 5 with a version on the CD? If so, will that then enable 'Get designs' to function?

Regards,

Ron

Once your CD arrives, install it as normal. It will replace the DL version with the CD version. Once you have activated it, any pending updates and gallery (Designs/Fills/Fonts) downloads will become available to you.

That sounds fine. Many thanks! (and thank you for the welcome)

Best regards,

Ron

Here's just some of what you will get...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	templates.png 
Views:	138 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	69787