Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
Hmmm... Can you name any significant web related difference between WD and Xtreme?
There's that 'Hmmmm' again...

I don't think there are any significant web related differences between WD and X5. On the other hand, I'm not THAT well versed in either program to argue the point. I will say that there are differences on the design end, and the folks who use X5 will, for the most part, approach more from a 'design' position and we'll be able to do things in ways WD folks can't; which also means answers to questions/issues on the WD side may not apply on the X5 side.

To repeat myself: If it might help, it won't hurt and we want it... Just do it.

I know I sound prickly about this, but this seems like such an easy request. Why not just grant the request? ... or at least find out what others think about it. I know we can get X5 questions answered here and WD questions answered there. I get it. Two good solutions; many thanks; we'd like a third, please.

If "they" open a new thread/sub-thread named, "Xtreme Pro Web Stuff", I'd guess that it wouldn't take 24 hours to have a question posed that could be answered, and maybe was answered, on one of the other boards.... So? It happens all the time... Redirect or have a duplicate thread. It won't take long for us to get over it.

...and what if it turns out not to be such a good idea? Dump the thread! It won't take long for us to get over that either!

If you'll pardon my lame attempt at analogy:
I understand that I can get to Spain by way of Japan, but I just want to go to Spain! Let me just go to Spain!

Thanks, and Be Happy! It's my BerffDay!