Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: New animations?

Red face New animations?

There is a gallery of animations in Xara, but what if I want different animations?

Is there somewhere I can get new ones, perhaps made by 3d users more talented than myself?

Does the xara website have some from Xara i can download?

Can I make animations myself?

sorry if this was asked before, but I didn't see it >.<

Default Re: New animations?

Welcome to the forums, Dan111. I am afraid there are no other animations for Xara3D, you are limited to the ones provided within the program.

Within any one file, you can have only one animation style, but you can amend the parameters of some of them, for instance within Rotate you can select an object and have it rotate around a different axis than other objects, or in the reverse direction. With multi-page files, you can run an animation through a sequence of pages, and change parameters and objects between pages, although you can still only have one animation style throughout.

Mike

Welcome to the forums, Dan111.
    You should be able to find some on this forum but there is no gallery as such. I don't know what you want but try looking in the 3D section. Yes you can make some yourself, just jump it and give it a try, it's fun.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Hi Larry,

I believe Dan is referring to the 'Animations picker' in Xara3D rather than animations created and exported by members using Xara3D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	animationpicker.png 
Views:	259 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	61348  

Thumbs up Re: New animations?

Yes that is correct, I was referring to the gallery you posted the screenshot of.

I was thinking exploding text, dissolve, melt, split, object impacting and breaking text, and things along those lines, that would be awesome.

Xara3d is still a good value though. Maybe the Xara team will throw us a bone sometime.

Thanks for the replies!