Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Removing object from picture

However, what matrix11 wants to show may be much smaller than the tomato .... This will obviously involve rebuilding much of the hands .... Which seems to be a job for a skilled surgeon if you ask me!
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Well, there are two ways to reveal hand portions missing in image - draw them or borrow them from another photo. First one is too complex for this project, second is not easy as well and it requires the good matching picture. So the easiest way by far, is to take a new picture with empty hands. It's trivial, ask your friend to pose, and take a picture! Really, we spend more time typing in this thread than this.
    John.

I do apolgize for letting everyone type more words than necessary....but I do appreciate everyone's feedback...I will look for alternative and work around...I have a few other ideas the little gray cells are mulling over

Again thanks guys...I will be back!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    However, what matrix11 wants to show may be much smaller than the tomato...
    Yes, please do replace the tomate with a one cent coin (at scale)... With Xhris' tut using Xara, or God Allmighty's tut using Photoshop... It is an INSANE amount of work that takes an INSANELY-skilled individual.

It's some hands holding a tomatoe (or whatever)... Wash your hands -- cut your nails -- file them down a bit... (use some of your wife's mystery skin potions) -- and ask your 4-year-old to take a photograph?!

Risto

Heh, the chair thing is funny. Actually, the chair pretty much covers 80% of the photo, and you want to remove the chair. That's a bit like going to McDonald's and saying "Yeah, I'd like a cheeseburger, but please, no cheese and no bread"
    Alexander Ewering
    instinctive mediaworks