Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Vertical Page Size Limitation

I've just run up against the 10368pix vertical page size limitation.

I need more vertical space and I need it fast. Is there a workaround? I really need about 20000-30000pix vertical space.

I don't want to go to extra pages as that will require the user to click for the next page which is the kiss of death for sales.

Is there any possibility that some future update will correct this problem.

Default Re: Vertical Page Size Limitation

Hi Galletti, by inputing the size into the Utilities/Page option the longest I could get is 8832pix. I did manage to get it to the 9 foot limit (10368 pix as you state) by dragging the bottom of the page down but that it.

"...the kiss of death for sales" for me would be to have to scroll down a page of even this size, let alone 2 or 3 times as long.

I very much doubt there's a workaround as the 9 foot limit is something that's been with Xtreme for ever I believe and XWD is based on XX.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Vertical Page Size Limitation

If a page is 10,000 pixels high, that's the kiss of death for most people. I would have clicked away long ago. Maybe thinking about a better approach would pay dividends.