Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Tutorials?

This is a question for Webstyle 4 users.

Are there any tutorials you'd like to see Xara provide either on its website, in form of a help guide, or in some other way?

Perhaps an area of Webstyle that you would like more guidance with, but can't find any applicable guides?

Thank you
    Antony
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

Yes..I'd like to see some tutorials.

For me, I'd like to know how I go about creating new pages with the same look and feel.

i.e. when I have a menu that links to a new URL, how easy is it, in Webstyle, to create these other pages, that I can then go and edit with something like CoffeeCup.
    Thanks

How to back up webstyle and your site so if you have an hard drive disaster, when you re-install everthing works as before.

Hey Anthony....

Yes I would like to see some tutorials too. It would be helpful to see how the coding should look with certain projects such as photo albums so we don't have to look in so many places on how they should look since some projects include so many files (ie like the menu bars, two files per button). Or even have sample pages to look at for the view source and we can possibly compare things and find it that way.

Thanks so much for asking, really appreciate it!

Linda

p.s. Are there any sites out there with photo albums on them that we can look at now?

p.s. Are there any sites out there with photo albums on them that we can look at now?

My Site with albums

Hi bill http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

You can go to a website I created to my Church. It is in spanish, but I am working right now on the English site but you would be able to see photo albums and videos, etc
    check this link: http://www.mvida.com/Inicio.html

Seccion de Fotos: Pictures's section
    Seccion de Videos: Videos's Section

I hope you like it and understad enough to see what you want to see.

Thanks.

Originally posted by AntonyF:
    This is a question for Webstyle 4 users.

Are there any tutorials you'd like to see Xara provide either on its website, in form of a help guide, or in some other way?

Perhaps an area of Webstyle that you would like more guidance with, but can't find any applicable guides?

Thank you
    Antony
    How about tutorials that deal with many of the common questions that crop up in these forums. Personally fixing issues with the menu bars would be good.
    GrahaB gradj@tpg.com.au