Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello all.

How can I export to TIFF my work with size 1,5m x 3m with 200dpi resolution from XaraX1

Thanks all

Set Your page size to 1.5 m X 3 m, size your drawing, then export as a tiff and set the DPI to 200?

Are you getting an error message?

This used to be a problem and there was a file that you could substitute that would allow you to export large bitmaps. I am not sure if this is needed with X1. But I will try to get someone from Xara to comment on this.

Gary

Hi,

There is no file substitution anymore.

Xara X1 supports up to 16,000 pixels by default now, but that's it.

Antony
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Rayner:
    Set Your page size to 1.5 m X 3 m, size your drawing, then export as a tiff and set the DPI to 200? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks all
    But I can't set page size 15,x3m Xara give an error message "......maximum....2.75m....."

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

zeroo,

I don't know your objective, but your file size will be 700 mb for the picture in TIF format.

Are you really sure you have an app that can open **and** handle this file?
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Then try this... .75 M X 1.5 M @400DPI Still give you the same number of pixels...

Yes, these size of file need the reclame company for made big poster. The original size must be 3 x 6m

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

zeroo,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The original size must be 3 x 6m <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At 200 dpi??? They don't know what they are talking about. I've teamed up with a regional print shop to print large posters. OK, I have to admit that the quality depends on the equipment, but we are printing large formats at 100 dpi without a noticable pixel or grain effect. But ok, the customer is the king, even if he doesn't know what he is doing ;-}
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

You are right. If the size of poster 3x6 these resolution is 100dpi and if is 1,5x3 - 200dpi and I think we find a solution. I'm export my work in *.CMX and they convert it to*.TIFF in Corel.

Thanks all for discussion