Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default illustrator stuff

heres some personal stuff ive done jus for fun after 2yrs without a pc of my own, i used to illustrate professioinally but moved away from the city an gave it up for a stressfree life in the country

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zdfb.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	54916
    this is my tattoo i designed

Name:	oroi-mee.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	54917
    tearaway who lives near me

Name:	shieldtextured.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	137.7 KB 
ID:	54918
    desktop pattern for my laptop

any comments welcome!

staf
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 03 January 2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: attached images to post - removed hotlinks

Default Re: illustrator stuff

Your desktop graphic is really good. I applaud your decision to move away from the city for a stress free life in the country. The way things are going, everyone will want a small plot of land with enough space to grow some vegetables and raise a few chickens and pigs.
    Hope it all works out when they pull the plugs on the power.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    Last edited by iamtheblues; 03 January 2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: typo
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

i still do a lot of graphic stuff for friends an family but i no longer rely upon it as a source of income, if an interesting job comes my way i'll do it an take the money an run but the passion to draw never leaves cos i cant help jus pic up the tablet an do sumthin when the urge kicks in

Good for you. Post more, we would love to see more of your work.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Name:	shieldwood.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	54919
    another DTP sheild logo but faded and on wood wich i like cos it looks old!
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 03 January 2009 at 11:10 PM. Reason: attached image to post - removed hotlink

I'm not a moderator, but I'm sure that one of them would like to move this thread to the Illustrator section of Talkgraphics, where we would all like to see a tutorial of how you did this fade onto wood, which looks pretty good to me. I'd certainly like to see how you did this, it's very good work.
    Saludos,
    Bob.

its photoshop as much as illustrator the logo was designed in illy but the effects are all photoshop an really its a pretty simple case of adjusting the modes on a layer!

Welcome to TG Forums stafism

Thanks for showing your artwork - very impressive.
    The mixture of Illy and PS does rather make your work suitable for the Graphic Gallery http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

As per the Forum Guidelines which you would have received when you registered, we prefer images to be attached to posts rather than hotlinked.

We want to avoid seeing this:
    Name:  311208_220.jpg.gif
Views: 485
Size:  1.6 KB
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 04 January 2009 at 11:06 AM.

sorry sledger i'm not really sure how you do that, if someone could show me then it wont happen again!

Hi stafism, take a look at Eggs tutorial here.